Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

haha.. today is mother's day..
but my mother had went to Teluk Intan since Friday..
so cant't celebrate with her...
in the morning.. i go to service..
after that,i went back to my house..
haha. i stay in house for the whole afternoon..
hehe.. since today is mother's day...
so i do some housework la..
i wash cloth..fold cloth.. sweep floor and tidy house...
hehe... no present ma.. ma use this lor..
more practical :P..
haha..after that, my ah yi call me to go to have dinner...
we go to pizza hut...
hehe.. then ah.. today pizza hut got give some special promotion to the mothers..
haha..mayb they thought my ah yi is my mum gua..haha..
so she also receive it..
it was an ice cream with writing Selamat Hari Ibu...
haha..my ah yi was so happy
A gift from Pizza Hut~ :D
haha.. my ah yi with her gift...hehe..
although the gift is jz an ice cream.. but it can make my aunt feel so happy...
this is bcoz she didn't have any child...
and she really treat me and my bro like her son...
When i see the gift..i at there thinking...
mothers don't want us to spend lots of money to buy them present...
what they want is our heart... a heart that love them...
even the present is free... o very tiny..
they also will feel very happy..
Mi.. Happy Mothers Day!!!

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

haha..
thx my son! wakaka