Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MUET trial...haha

Haha...today i didn't have any exam..
so i just go to school to do some revision..
many of my fren didn't come to school today..haha..
total of 13 ppl didn't come to school today..
today..when MUET period,teacher suddenly came in and say she wanted to do the MUET speaking test..
all of us were quite schocked because we did not do any preparation at all...
haha.. as usual.. teacher had called me and Keh Jun...
today Chee Seong didn't come,so she cant called him..haha...
i felt quite panic during the test time and i panic till read wrong the question.
i am candidate B but i was preparing for the candidate A's points..
haha... luckily at last i still can manage to finish the test...
So far so good...haha..Hope this test will help me to increase my MUET marks..haha

2 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

dun blur blur le o..
next time see properly ya..
gambatek!!

小乌龟 said...

haha..no more next time le lor...
this is my last time le i think..