Saturday, May 1, 2010

Year 1 Sem 2 END!!!

Yeah..finally my hectic sem over already..

feel so relief now...
yet.. still got another sem to continue...
so it means that no sem break for me...
but nvm la..
bcoz d next sem is quite relax...
so it still ok for me...
Yeah.. my dear came bec d..
i am so happy...
hehe...
i want to dating every day with her..wakakak...
miss her so much when she is in KL...
but now she is bec..haha..
so i wan to spend more time with her until she bec to KL again...

hmm...
this sem end..means some of my fren also going to HELP d...
hmm..
it's so fast....
i still can remember the 1st day that i meet them...
and now...
we become so close eh fren..
we do assignment together...
play together...
study together...
but now...
some of them are going to HELP d...
means now The 5 become The 3,
quite sad that they are going to HELP and cant same class with us already...
but nvm la..September i am going to HELP also d..
so still can meet them there..hehe...

So, now..
i just wan to relax for a few days until i get bec into my study again~

No comments: